INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Join an ensemble of self-directed professionals who, working together as a team, provide holistic financial planning for client families.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands the value that comprehensive financial planning brings to investment management.
- Believes in a low-cost, tax-efficient passive investment management approach.
- Appreciates the importance of integrating asset management with tax planning and cash flow planning.
This is a salaried position and is not a sales role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist with the implementation, oversight and communication of the firm’s investment philosophy and approach.
- Structure and manage investment portfolios that are aligned with client goals and objectives.
- Review investment allocations and rebalance holdings in a tax-efficient manner.
- Research and monitor investment opportunities, and stay informed on economic and market events.
- Prepare and present investment-related reviews, educational material and client communications.
- Work with our financial planners to provide holistic tax planning and cash flow management for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, or economics.
- A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) charter or a Certified Financial Planner™ certification is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant investment analysis and/or management experience required.
- Comprehensive understanding of fixed income and equity investments, asset allocation and portfolio management.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong client service orientation and excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- High standards of ethics and integrity.
You’ll enjoy tremendous support and benefits from day one. We believe in good work/life balance and a positive work environment. Benefits include four weeks’ vacation plus major holidays, a safe harbor retirement plan, health insurance with HSA funding, hybrid work model, educational reimbursement and more.
About Life Planning Partners
Life Planning Partners is a boutique financial planning firm in Jacksonville, Florida, registered with the SEC and a member of NAPFA. As an ensemble firm, we are able to provide “deep dive” financial planning and handle much of the plan implementation for our clients. Founded by Carolyn McClanahan, M.D., CFP®, LPP focuses on planning for today and preparing clients for an uncertain tomorrow.
Email [email protected] with your interest.