Documents and Forms
Our data-gathering process may seem intensive, but only by knowing how you live, which includes your lifestyle, health, finances, family structure, values, and goals, can we form a financial life plan to help you achieve a great life today and in the future. For your initial meeting, review our What to Bring page. It is helpful for us to have a list of your assets and your latest tax return at minimum for us to have an idea of the work involved and to quote a fee. However, we are happy to get started with as much or as little information as you want to bring in to the first meeting.
- What to Bring – Start here to gather information needed to begin the financial life planning process.
- Disclosure Brochure – Form ADV Part 2A and Part 2B
- Client Relationship Summary – Form ADV Part 3
- Client Engagement Standards – How we work with you and what you should expect.
- Client Care Agreement – Details our relationship, how we charge you, and what we can do.
Contact us today with questions or to schedule an appointment.