© Copyright Life Planning Partners, Inc.
Join a true ensemble of professionals working together to provide holistic financial planning for client families. We deliver individualized advice and assist with implementation in the areas of goal planning, cash flow, tax, estate, insurance and investments.We are seeking someone who:
- Is passionate about helping people make the best financial decisions for their lives.
- Wants to get more deeply involved in personalized financial advice and implementation.
- Desires to learn and grow within the financial planning profession.
- Learn our comprehensive planning process and work directly with our lead advisors.
- Assist with the gathering, interpretation and input of financial data for projections.
- Produce estate and insurance reports.
- Provide year-end and tax season research and support.
- Assist with 401k plan administration.
- Help with the implementation of financial tasks for clients.
- Deliver high quality client service in a professional, caring, and compliant manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients, prospects, and others in the organization.
This is a salaried opportunity and is not a sales role.Important qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Business with experience/emphasis in Financial Services preferred.
- High ethical standards, a professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
- Savvy with technology and the ability to learn in-house programs and tools.
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with eMoney and Salesforce is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- An aptitude for critical thinking and an analytical nature.
- Excellent time management, good self-structure, and strong initiative.
- Reliability and integrity are crucial for us and our clients.
- Work should be rewarding and fun, and the people we work with, and for, should bring joy and respect to our lives.
- Work-life balance is important, and we should create great lives for ourselves as well as clients.
About Life Planning Partners
Life Planning Partners is a boutique financial planning firm in Jacksonville, Florida, registered with the SEC and a member of NAPFA. As an ensemble firm with two CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals currently and a Chartered Financial Analyst, we are able to provide “deep dive” financial planning and handle much of the plan implementation for our clients.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.